With InfiDRY® 2-Layer Construction, this impermeable Jacket has fully-taped seams and comes in an Articulated Fit for unprecedented exploration. The GLCR Hydra features Thermagraph™ Body Mapping Insulation and Jacket to Pant Interface for warm rides with ultimate customization.
- 2-Layer infiDRY® 20K Stretch Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped
- NEW Phone Heater Pocket
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
- Internal Goggle / Goggle Lens / Stash Pocket
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket with Key Clip
- Front Hand Pocket Inner Key Clip
- Water-Resistant Center Front and Chest Pocket Zippers
- Bemis® Seam Tape
- Thermagraph Strategic Insulation
- Hood Link System
- Vader Vent at Collar
- Adjustable Helmet Compatible Hood
- Thermagraph® Body Mapping Insulation System Using 140g 85% Recycled Insulation
- Air-Flo™ Mesh Lined Under Arm Vents
- Honeycomb Knit Fleece Inner Collar/Mouth Flap
- Adjustable Welded Cuffs
- Glove Link™ Inner Thumb Grip
- Inner Lycra Wrist Gaiters
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Adjustable Bottom Hem Cinch
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
Synthetic insulation is measured in grams, so a jacket with a 80g rating simply means that a 1 meter by 1 meter piece of that particular jacket's insulation weighs 80 grams. The higher the rating, the warmer the outerwear.
Bemis® Seam Tape - All 686 taped seams feature Bemis® branded taping to further ensure quality workmanship.
Thermagraph Strategic Insulation - Insulation panels are strategically placed to keep you warmer where your body needs it most, at your core, while still allowing maximum breathability and flexibility of your jacket.
Hood Link System - An added clip to the one-cinch hood adjuster and a single loop inside your hood lets you compress this jacket easily for packing it away in a travel bag.
Vader Vent at Collar - A jacket hood with a more technically constructed laminated and perforated front collar venting system.