With Airblaster's new Every Body Fit, the Chore jacket welcomes and accommodates humans of all shapes and sizes. The body is slightly wider and shorter than the traditional fit, giving you just a bit more breathing room which is great when riding boards down the mountain.
- Stretch Twill Main Body, with Midweight Oxford Hood
- 2 Layer Glacier Construction
- 275g Sherpa Fleece Lining, 100% Recycled
- Fully Taped
- YKK zippers throughout
- Ergonomic 2-way adjustable hood with lycra draw cord
- External access media pocket with invisible zipper, at left chest
- Mesh-lined zippered underarm vents
- Printed taffeta lining
- Adjustable snap cuff closure
- Lycra wrist gaiters
- Elastic powder skirt with pass window
- Branded rivets at pockets and wear points
- Airblaster vintage denim inspired woven label at front chest
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.