DAKINE Poacher RAS Vest / Backpack
The Poacher RAS Vest is a backpack vest hybrid with easy access to all of your tools and a low profile fit. Tech features include a Removable Airbag System (RAS), hydration compatibility, two-way radio pocket, and beacon anchor. Pockets galore have room for all of your gear and board/ski carrying straps make backcountry trekking smooth sailing. This vest is designed for fitting over your jacket, so select the size you would normally wear for outerwear.
- 500D Hollow Point Nylon
- Helmet Carry
- Vertical Board Carry
- Diagonal Ski Carry
- Hydration Compatible
- Dakine’s Poacher Vests are designed for fitting over your jacket. Please choose the size you would normally wear for outerwear
- External Snow Tool/Shovel Pocket
- RAS 3.0 Compatible
- Rescue Whistle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Six Front Access Pockets With Included Beacon Anchor
- Two-Way Radio Access Pocket
- Insulated Hydration Compatible Front Access Pocket
- DK Impact Spine Protector Pocket
- Internal Web Belt And Breathable Back Panel
External Snow Tool/Shovel Pocket - Dedicated area to conveniently carry your shovel and snow probes.
RAS 3.0 Compatible - This backpack is fully compatible with the Mammut RAS 3.0 Removable Airbag System (sold separately) for proper avalanche safety. Don't forget to pair it with Mammut's Compressed Gas Cylinder (sold separately), as well.