DAKINE Poacher RAS Vest / Backpack
The Poacher RAS Vest is a backpack vest hybrid with easy access to all of your tools and a low profile fit. Tech features include a Removable Airbag System (RAS), hydration compatibility, two-way radio pocket, and beacon anchor. Pockets galore have room for all of your gear and board/ski carrying straps make backcountry trekking smooth sailing. This vest is designed for fitting over your jacket, so select the size you would normally wear for outerwear.
- DWR Coating
- Vertical Board Carry
- Diagonal Ski Carry
- Hydration Compatible
- Waist Strap
- Dakine’s Poacher Vests are designed for fitting over your jacket. Please choose the size you would normally wear for outerwear
- 840D Nylon/ 500D Nylon Two-Tone Ripstop with Water Repellent Finish / High Tenacity Heather Plain Weave with Water Repellent Finish
- Two Zippered Compartments
- Fleece Lined Sunglass Pocket
- Dri-Mesh Back Panel
- DK Impact Spine Protector Compatible (sold separately)
- Two-Way Radio Handset or Insulated Hydration Compatible
- Front Access Pockets
- Snow Tool/Shovel Pocket
- Internal Web Belt and Breathable Back Panel
- Rescue Whistle on Sternum Strap
- RAS 3.0 Compatible
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
DWR Coating - DWR (Durable Water Repellent) allows fabric to shed moisture and prevents saturation. DWR also helps repel oils and stains which can affect the fabric's breathability. Bags with a DWR finish are a must-have in snowy or wet conditions.
Waist Strap - Keeps your pack in place when you're moving, something you absolutely want on a pack that's going to be seeing any action.
RAS 3.0 Compatible - This backpack is fully compatible with the Mammut RAS 3.0 Removable Airbag System (sold separately) for proper avalanche safety. Don't forget to pair it with Mammut's Compressed Gas Cylinder (sold separately), as well.