First released in 2004, the éS Penny 2 skate shoes were inspired by a hiking boot éS Pro Tom Penny was wearing while dealing with extreme UK weather. The Penny 2 is dripping with style, durability, and comfort.
- Triple Stitch Toe Cap
- Triple Stitch Suede Panels
- Internal Heel Cup and Tab
- Debossed Tom Penny Signature on Tongue
- Premium Tom Penny Shoebox
- Premium Tom Penny Tissue Paper
- Lycra Spandex Tongue
- Gum Rubber Outsole
Cupsole - Durable and shock-absorbing to provide the best impact protection against hard landings. Cupsoles generally last longer than a vulcanized sole but don't provide as much flexibility and board feel right out of the box.
Gum Rubber Outsole - Made from 400 NBS Gum Rubber giving the shoe long lasting, durable grip.