This beautifully quilted Bomber Liner Jacket was designed to be worn as stylish standalone streetwear or as a versatile midlayer under technical outerwear thanks to innovative Polartec® Alpha and Alpha Direct® insulation.
- Water Repellent Nylon Taffeta
- Ships in Biodegradable Bag
- Solvent Free DWR and Laminates
- Polartec® Alpha® Direct is an evolution of the original Alpha® technology. This soft fibrous fabric does not require a backer or face fabric, which allows for the creation of more breathable, faster drying, compressible, lighter weight garments. There is no other synthetic material with a higher warmth-to-weight ratio.
- – Breathable
- – Quick-drying
- – Consistent warmth and comfort without the weight
- YKK® Zippers
- Water Resistant Fabric
- Streamlined Feminine Fit
- Custom Stripe Rib Collar
- Elasticated Cuffs
Ships in Biodegradable Bag - Holden is all about eco-friendly processes, and that's why they ship their outerwear in a biodegradable bag.
Solvent Free DWR and Laminates - Solvent free laminates are treated with eco-friendly PFOA/PFOS free DWR. The process reduces all chemicals use in the traditional process and is safer for both the environment and the engineers and technicians.
YKK® Zippers - YKK® is synonymous with quality zippers, and that's why Holden uses them in their outerwear.
Water Resistant Fabric - A Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish allows fabric to shed moisture and prevents saturation to keep you warmer. DWR also helps repel oils and stains which can affect the fabric's breathability. Clothing with a DWR finish is a must in snowy or wet conditions.