Jones has created the ultimate touring pant for high movement, high mileage days on the skin track. The High Sierra pants are designed to offer the comfort and performance you need for endurance days in the mountains with a tailored fit and extremely breathable, abrasion resistant, four-way stretch fabric made from recycled materials.
- 52% Recycled Nylon, 36% Nylon, 12% Spandex Double-Weave Face Fabric 90Dx160D with PFC-Free DWR
- Made with Bluesign® certified materials
- Two Upper Front Zipper Pockets
- Two Snap Closure Back Pockets
- 500 gr / 17.63 oz. (size M)
- bluesign® Approved
- YYK Natulon® Recycled Zips
- Recycled Polyester Zip Pull Cords
- Elastic Waistband with Drawstring
- Elastic Cuffs
RECCO® - RECCO® is an advanced avalanche rescue system hidden in this outerwear that will save your butt when you need it. RECCO® is utilized by more than 700 rescue organizations worldwide to assist in the efficient location of burials. RECCO® technology enables rapid directional pinpointing of a victim's precise location using harmonic radar. Hopefully you'll never have to use it, but if you do you'll be glad it's there.
bluesign® Approved - bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and environment.