The Mountain Surf pants are winter storm ready and feature a relaxed fit with body mapped fabrics that offer protection and comfort where you need it most. They're also lined with a cozy recycled stretch fabric for a little extra warmth on chilly mornings. They're really meant to offer the perfect balance between mobility, breathability and protection - which is great no matter where you ride.
- 46% Recycled Polyester/54% Polyester 4-Way Stretch Ripstop Face Fabric Combined with 58% Recycled Polyester/42% Polyester 75D Mechanical Stretch Face Fabric
- Full Laminated Hydrophilic Clear Membrane with PFC-Free DWR
- 100% Recycled Polyester Lining
- 620 gr / 21.9 oz
- Double snap front closure
- Two large zippered thigh pockets
- Side seam venting
- Durable powder gaiters
- Reinforced inner cuff fabric
- Fully taped seams
- YKK VISLON AquaGuard® zippers
- YKK Natulon® recycled zips
- Recycled polyester zip pull cords
- Adjustable waistband with belt loops
- bluesign® Approved
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 - Certifying that fabric is free of harmful chemicals and dye wastewater is properly treated to preserve the health of the environment.
Recycled Polyester - Saves about 4.5 plastic bottles from the landfill per garment.
RECCO® - RECCO® is an advanced avalanche rescue system hidden in this outerwear that will save your butt when you need it. RECCO® is utilized by more than 700 rescue organizations worldwide to assist in the efficient location of burials. RECCO® technology enables rapid directional pinpointing of a victim's precise location using harmonic radar. Hopefully you'll never have to use it, but if you do you'll be glad it's there.
bluesign® Approved - bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and environment.