The Mountain Surf bibs feature a relaxed fit with body mapped fabrics that offer protection and comfort where you need it most. The seat and knees, where you most often get wet, are made with rugged, abrasion resistant ripstop fabric, and torso and thighs, where heat is generated as you move, is made with 4-way stretch fabric - both are 20k waterproof and breathable and feature a DWR finish to keep the weather on the outside and the heat on the inside.
- 46% Recycled Polyester/54% Polyester 4-way Stretch Ripstop Face Fabric Combined with 58% Recycled Polyester/42% Polyester 75D Mechanical Stretch Face Fabric
- Full Laminated Hydrophilic Clear Membrane with PFC-Free DWR
- 100% Recycled Polyester Lining
- 780 gr / 27.51 oz
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Side seam venting
- Quick relief seat opening
- Reinforced inner cuff fabric
- Durable powder gaiters
- Zippered external chest pocket
- Two large zippered thigh pockets
- Recycled polyested zip pull cords
- Stretch woven, breathable back panel
- Adjustable waistband with belt loops
- bluesign® Approved
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 - Certifying that fabric is free of harmful chemicals and dye wastewater is properly treated to preserve the health of the environment.
RECCO® - RECCO® is an advanced avalanche rescue system hidden in this outerwear that will save your butt when you need it. RECCO® is utilized by more than 700 rescue organizations worldwide to assist in the efficient location of burials. RECCO® technology enables rapid directional pinpointing of a victim's precise location using harmonic radar. Hopefully you'll never have to use it, but if you do you'll be glad it's there.
bluesign® Approved - bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and environment.