Jones MTN Surf Recycled Bib Pants
The Mountain Surf Recycled Bibs feature a relaxed fit with body mapped fabrics that offer protection and comfort where you need it most. The seat and knees (where you most often get wet) are made with rugged, abrasion resistant ripstop fabric, and torso and thighs (where heat is generated as you move) is made with 4-way stretch fabric - both are 20k waterproof and breathable and feature a DWR finish to keep the weather on the outside and the heat on the inside.
- 100% Recycled Polyester 4-Way Stretch Ripstop Face Fabric Combined with 100% Recycled Polyester Mechanical Stretch Face Fabric
- Full Laminated Hydrophilic Clear Membrane with PFC-Free DWR
- 100% Recycled Polyester Lining
- Fully Taped
- One Zipped Chest + Two Zipped Thigh Pockets
- Side Seam Vents
- Zippered Quick Relief Seat Opening
- Recycled Polyester Zip Pull Cords
- Durable Powder Gaiters
- Gaiter Tie-Down Eyelets
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Stretch Woven, Breathable Back and Chest Panel
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 - Oeko-Tex textiles and fabrics are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human use
- 100% Recycled Materials - Jones only uses recycled yarns to reduce the overall impact on the environment and keep plastics out of landfills and incinerators
- WRAP Certified Facilities - The WRAP program certifies facilities for compliance with the 12 WRAP Principles which assure safe, legal and ethical manufacturing processes
- PFC Free DWR - PFC-free is a term for durable water repellent treatments that work without the use of fluorocarbons
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
bluesign® Approved - bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and environment.
RECCO® - RECCO® is an advanced avalanche rescue system hidden in this outerwear that will save your butt when you need it. RECCO® is utilized by more than 700 rescue organizations worldwide to assist in the efficient location of burials. RECCO® technology enables rapid directional pinpointing of a victim's precise location using harmonic radar. Hopefully you'll never have to use it, but if you do you'll be glad it's there.