The Jones Nomads are premium climbing skins made with the earth's finest materials to create the ideal balance of glide, grip and durability. The PFC-free and Bluesign-approved construction ensures a lower impact on the environment while tech features like Ever Dry 3.0 Anti-glopping treatment and Rubber Safer Skin Backing help improve performance in wet snow. The Quick Tension Tail Clip adjusts in seconds and provides the perfect skin tension, plus it is compatible with all Jones splitboards 2016 and newer.
- Jones Nomad skins are made with a blend of 70% natural mohair fiber and 30% synthetic nylon. The mohair offers unmatched glide and a supple skin feel while the nylon improves grip and water repellency.
- Rubber Safer Skins
- Ever Dry
- Grip Tech
- Universal Tail Clip
- PFC-Free skins
- One pair skins / One pair Universal
- Tail Clips / Four Rivets / Two Backing
- Sheets / Skin Cutter / Cheat Sheet /
- Skin Bag
- Trim-To-Fit Skin
- Skin Size: 140mm x 1450mm
- Fits All Splitboards Brands
- Jones skins are treated with EVER DRY anti-glopping treatment. The coating keeps the skins from absorbing moisture and prevents snow/ice build-up under the skin
- Grip Tech skins are made with a special material that works well under dynamic tension and has a high resistance to twisting and abrasion
- Jones skins are laminated with a rubber backing that prevents skins from getting waterlogged. Drier skins are safer as they are less likely to lose adhesion to your skis in critical situations
- Jones skins are made in Switzerland by one of the most innovative and trusted skin manufacturers in the world, POMOCA. For the last 40 years POMOCA has produced industry leading skins for high altitude ski mountaineering and randonee racing.