These storm ready, expedition proven bib pants from Jones are ready to take on any weather that Mother Nature can produce. From extreme winds and dumping snow, to heavy pounding rain, the Shralpinist's body mapped 30K fabric is designed to keep you comfortable with rugged durability and temperature regulating breathability where you need it most.
- 100% Recycled Polyester 40D 4-way Stretch Face Fabric with 100% Recycled 20D Polyester Backer
- Dot Laminated Hydrophilic Membrane and PFC-free DWR
- Fully Taped
- 680 gr / 23.9 oz
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Side seam venting
- Quick relief seat opening
- Reinforced inner cuff fabric
- Durable powder gaiters
- Zippered external chest pocket
- Two large zippered thigh pockets
- Recycled polyester zip pull cords
- Stretch woven, breathable back and chest panel
- Adjustable waistband with belt loops
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 - Certifying that fabric is free of harmful chemicals and dye wastewater is properly treated to preserve the health of the environment.
Recycled Polyester - Saves about 4.5 plastic bottles from the landfill per garment.