Sturdy recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish makes this tote the last one you'll ever need to purchase. It features durable, reinforced double haul handles, reinforced daisy chains for lashing and a large opening to the main compartment, making it easy to find your stuff. This tote is easy to pack, easy to clean and easy to carry.
- 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate
- External Attachment Loops
- Weather-Resistant Fabric
- Front Zip Pocket
- bluesign® Approved
- Durable, Reinforced Double Haul Handles
- Large Opening to Main Compartment
- Daisy Chains for Attaching More Gear
- Compression Straps with Buckle Closure
- 100% Nylon Webbing
Weather-Resistant Fabric - A durable water repellent coating to help shield your gear from the elements.
bluesign® Approved - Since 2000, Patagonia has been working with bluesign® to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in the material supply chain.
bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.