Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 40L
- 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate
- 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating
- Weather-Resistant Fabric
- Full Length Zippered Opening
- Exterior Zipper Pocket
- Mesh Interior Pockets
- Deluge DWR
- bluesign® Approved
- Retractable Handle
- Replaceable Urethane Wheels
- U-Shaped Opening
- Reinforced Haul Handles
- Stout Wheelset Makes for Smooth, Comfortable Travel
- Internal Compression
Weather-Resistant Fabric - A durable water repellent coating to help shield your gear from the elements.
Deluge DWR - Patagonia's Deluge Durable Water Repellent (DWR) fabric finish lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWR. Garments treated with Deluge® DWR have like-new water repellent ability after years of wear.
bluesign® Approved - Since 2000, Patagonia has been working with bluesign® to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in the material supply chain.
bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Retractable Handle - Handle when you need it, collapses when you don't.
U-Shaped Opening - Allows for wide open, easy access to your stuff.