The Descensionist Pack has a lightweight, fully featured design that meets all the needs of core backcountry riders and mountaineers out for a long day in varied terrain. Durable 210-denier CORDURA® nylon fabric makes the pack extremely light and supple, but still provides burly puncture and abrasion resistance. Your shovel and avy tools have their own zip-closing pocket that features internal elastic cording to keep everything organized and allow instant retrieval. The front accessory straps make it easy to pack a snowboard or a pair of skis, and two sets of daisy chains provide multiple lashing options.
- Body: 5.5oz 210-Denier Cordura® 86% Nylon, 14% Polyester Ripstop with Polyurethane Coating
- Base: 10oz 420-Denier Cordura® 100% Nylon Plain Weave with PU Coating
- Helmet Carry
- External Attachment Loops
- DWR Coating
- Horizontal Board Carry
- Diagonal Ski Carry
- Waist Strap
- Chest Strap
- Asymmetrical Spindrift Collar Opens Wide for Easy Packing
- Drawcord Simultaneously Cinches Collar and Closes Lid for a Secure Seal
- Side Zipper for Easy Access to Main Compartment
- High-density Foam Back Panel Gives Pack Structure and Helps to Support Heavy Loads, but can be Removed for Lightweight Pursuits
- Padded Hip-Belt with Stretch-Woven Stash Pocket
- Compression Straps on Sides Help Manage Different-Sized Loads
- Zippered Pocket on Lid Offers Easy Access to Small Items
DWR Coating - DWR (Durable Water Repellent) allows fabric to shed moisture and prevents saturation. DWR also helps repel oils and stains which can affect the fabric's breathability. Bags with a DWR finish are a must-have in snowy or wet conditions.
Waist Strap - Keeps your pack in place when you're moving, something you absolutely want on a pack that's going to be seeing any action.
Chest Strap - Assists with load distribution on your back.
Cordura® - Stylish durability and exceptional strength-to-weight ratio: Cordura® fabric is resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions all while offering higher performance versus commodity polyester and nylon.