- Body: 9.6-oz 55% Hemp, 27% Recycled Polyester, 18% Organic Cotton
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester Brushed Tricot
- Crown Insulation: 40-g Thermogreen® 100% Polyester (92% Recycled)
- Mid-Profile Crown
- 6-Panel Construction
- Fair Trade Certified Sewing
- 150 g (5.3 oz)
- Thermogreen® insulation is lightweight and stays warm, even when wet
- Versatile, convertible earflaps can be worn down, tucked up inside or flipped up outside
- Soft recycled polyester tricot lining for warmth and next-to-skin comfort
Mid-Profile Crown - This medium fitting crown offers the perfect, comfortable mid-ground between shallow and deep fitting hats.
Fair Trade Certified Sewing - For every Fair Trade Certified item produced for Patagonia, they pay a community-development premium. The money goes into an account controlled by the cooperative of farmers or association of factory workers who decide how best to use it. The funds are designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. For example, cotton farmers may choose to use the money for agricultural improvements, rainwater catchment systems or to build a school or a health clinic. Workers in Fair Trade factories may invest in healthcare for their children, bicycles for easier transit to and from work or a cash bonus.
All workers in the factories and farms that make Fair Trade Certified clothing benefit from the funds, whether they work directly on Patagonia products or not.
Hemp Fiber - A breathable fabric with antimicrobial properties. It holds its shape better than cotton and is stronger too. The plant and products are more durable, taking less of a toll on the Earth.
Recycled Polyester - There are over 5.25 trillion pieces of plastic debris floating in the oceans. Recycled polyester won't fix that but this is better for the Earth than creating virgin polyester for products.