These Patagonia snow pants protect against the elements with their ultimate waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® fabric and help to ensure your safety on and off the mountain with RECCO® technology. The PowSlayer Pants also have gaiters that seal out the snow, side zips for venting, and articulated patterning for an increased range of motion.
- 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Fabric
- Two Thigh Cargo Pockets.
- One Cargo Pocket on the Right Front Hip.
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing
- Made in Vietnam.
- Low-Profile Pants.
- Gaiters Seal Out Snow.
- Concealed RECCO® Reflector.
- Minimalist Design With Side Zips for Venting.
- All Zippers Feature Low-Bulk Slim-Zip Installation.
- Articulated Patterning for Increased Range of Motion.
- Tough Scuff Guards Protect Inside of Legs and Bottom Hem.
- Vislon® Zippers on Side Zips are Watertight and Easy to Use.
- Zip Fly With a Double-Snap Closure and Grown-on Belt Loops at the Waist.
- Coated Low-Profile Zippers on Cargo and Right-Front Hip Pockets are Water-Resistant.
GORE-TEX® - GORE-TEX® fabric is incredibly durable, waterproof, breathable, and totally windproof. A single square inch of this fabric contains 9 billion microscopic pores—each 20,000 times smaller than a raindrop, but 700 times larger than a molecule of water vapor. Water can’t pass through the fabric, yet perspiration escapes with ease. You’ll find this next level molecular construction on all GORE-TEX® fabrics.
Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing - For every Fair Trade Certified™ item produced for Patagonia, they pay a community-development premium. The money goes into an account controlled by the cooperative of farmers or association of factory workers who decide how best to use it. The funds are designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. For example, cotton farmers may choose to use the money for agricultural improvements, rainwater catchment systems or to build a school or a health clinic. Workers in Fair Trade factories may invest in healthcare for their children, bicycles for easier transit to and from work or a cash bonus.
All workers in the factories and farms that make Fair Trade Certified™ clothing benefit from the funds, whether they work directly on Patagonia products or not.
RECCO® - RECCO® is an advanced avalanche rescue system hidden in this outerwear that will save your butt when you need it. RECCO® is utilized by more than 700 rescue organizations worldwide to assist in the efficient location of burials. RECCO® technology enables rapid directional pinpointing of a victim's precise location using harmonic radar. Hopefully you'll never have to use it, but if you do you'll be glad it's there.