Built for a full day in the backcountry, this versatile pack has a dedicated compartment for snow safety tools and back-panel access that lets you easily get to your gear while the pack is still loaded. Made with 100% recycled fabrics.
- 6.4oz 420-Denier 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with Polyurethane Coating and DWR Finish
- 3.3oz 200-Denier 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with PU Coating and DWR Finish
- Helmet Carry
- DWR Coating
- Vertical Board Carry
- Diagonal Ski Carry
- Hydration Compatible
- Waist Strap
- Chest Strap
- Deluge DWR
- Zip-Open Back Panel for Easy Access to Main Compartment
- Micro-Fleece Lined Goggle Compartment
- Dedicated Snow Safety Tool Compartment
- Padded Waistbelt with Zippered Stash Pockets
- Insulated Hydration Sleeve (Reservoir Not Included)
DWR Coating - DWR (Durable Water Repellent) allows fabric to shed moisture and prevents saturation. DWR also helps repel oils and stains which can affect the fabric's breathability. Bags with a DWR finish are a must-have in snowy or wet conditions.
Waist Strap - Keeps your pack in place when you're moving, something you absolutely want on a pack that's going to be seeing any action.
Chest Strap - Assists with load distribution on your back.
Deluge DWR - Patagonia's Deluge Durable Water Repellent (DWR) fabric finish lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWR. Garments treated with Deluge® DWR have like-new water repellent ability after years of wear.
Recycled Polyester - There are over 5.25 trillion pieces of plastic debris floating in the oceans. Recycled polyester won't fix that but this is better for the Earth than creating virgin polyester for products.