This heritage-inspired classic jacket wraps you in cozy down insulation and offers weather hesitance for the occasional storm as well. Plus, its made with eco-friendly NetPlus® fabric and reclaimed materials so you can rest assured your environmental impact is minimal.
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- bluesign® Approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing
- Full-length, center-front Vislon zipper; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
- Removable insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Two double entry front patch-on pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket holds your valuables
- Drawcord Hem
- Hip Length
bluesign® Approved - Since 2000, Patagonia has been working with bluesign® to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in the material supply chain.
bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing - For every Fair Trade Certified™ item produced for Patagonia, they pay a community-development premium. The money goes into an account controlled by the cooperative of farmers or association of factory workers who decide how best to use it. The funds are designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. For example, cotton farmers may choose to use the money for agricultural improvements, rainwater catchment systems or to build a school or a health clinic. Workers in Fair Trade factories may invest in healthcare for their children, bicycles for easier transit to and from work or a cash bonus.
All workers in the factories and farms that make Fair Trade Certified™ clothing benefit from the funds, whether they work directly on Patagonia products or not.
NetPlus® - NetPlus® is made from discarded fishing nets that are collected in fishing communities in South America. These nets are sorted, cleaned, and shredded in Chile, which in turn has helped to keep more than 28 tons of plastic waste out of our oceans.