Head into the summer with bold intentions in these color block board shorts. These heritage-stretch Westport 17" RVCA Boardshorts have reinforced stitching, an adjustable drawcord, and a fixed waist so you can kick back in comfort.
- 51% Cotton, 43% Recycled Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Back Pocket
- RVCA x Kelsey Brookes
- Artist Network Program
- Heritage Stretch.
- Fixed Waist.
- Adjustable Drawcord.
- Triple Needle Stitch on Front and Back Rise.
- Single Needle Stitch on Waistband.
- RVCA Mini Motors Label on Bottom Left Hem.
- RVCA Woven Label on Back Pocket.
Recycled Polyester - Saves about 4.5 plastic bottles from the landfill per garment.
Artist Network Program - The ANP is an ongoing program that aims to showcase the talent of accomplished as well as unknown artists who inspire our generation and push the boundaries of creativity; providing something of substance and culture.