The lightweight and surfy Arc ST splitboard bindings are designed for backcountry powder chasers who prefer more mobility in their setup and feature the all-new, mid-flexing Asym Rip 'N' Flip highbacks for exceptional uphill and downhill performance. This industry favorite excels in the trees and powder, but is also tough enough to handle more complex all-mountain conditions. A favorite feature; the same puck and touring bracket can be used as you upgrade your setup, allowing longevity to your investment.
- Rip ‘N’ Flip Highback
- Rip ‘N’ Flip Forward Lean Adjuster
- CNC Machined
- NEW ST Touring Brackets incorporate the best features of aluminum and thermoplastics. Spark R&D overmold their custom plastic blend over and through the holes in the aluminum base, forming bushings that last four times longer than their previous brass version.
- Pillow Line Straps are lightweight, durable, comfortable, waterproof, one-piece molded construction, and made 100% in-house. Arc ST ankle straps are smaller around the boot with a flex window for max agility while maintaining support. Toe straps are designed to be used as a toe cap, but also fit nicely as a traditional strap across the top of the boot.
- The ST Whammy Bar climbing wire is built right into the baseplate. Overmolded plastic where the bar contacts the baseplate allows for super-smooth climbing wire deployment and transitions.
- Ladders and adjusters are produced in-house with unique thermoplastics that maintain flex over a wide temperature range.
- Incorporates Burton’s time-tested bomber buckles.
Rip ‘N’ Flip Highback - Built from 3D scans of many popular boots used by splitboarders to get the shape and feel just right, it has everything you need and nothing you don't, from skin track to shredding.
- Made from proprietary custom blended materials for improved strength and durability, yet weighs 30% less than previous generations.
- Minimalist design uses padding only in the heel for just the right amount of cushion and grip while touring and riding.
- Stiff where you need it toe-to-heel, yet torsionally flexible for improved mobility when riding.
- Larger grab hole for security when unstrapping and billy goating.
- Spark Strappy Strap ready with lateral slots built in.
Rip ‘N’ Flip Forward Lean Adjuster - This is the magic ticket for giving your Highback a huge range of lean positions for touring and riding. It's tool free and micro-adjustable from 0° to 22° for complete customization. Flippin' FLAD toggles between your forward lean position and -13° touring position for easy transitions.
CNC Machined - CNC machined baseplates with maximum cutouts shave weight, yet maintain strength and performance. All of the baseplate side windows have been partially filled to increase durability and strength. Cutouts also conveniently allow for puck adjustment with bindings in place for precise stance placement.
Made in the USA - All of Spark R&D's products are manufactured and/or assembled at their own small shop in Bozeman, Montana USA, since 2006. With a view of the Bridger Mountains right outside their window, Spark R&D designs and builds splitboard bindings and accessories with backcountry performance coming first.
From machining to anodizing, laser engraving to assembly – everything is done by a skilled team of workers who are passionate splitboarders. Spark R&D continues to step it up; seeking perfection based on customer needs and rider feedback, keeping pace with the rapidly expanding splitboarding community.
|Men's Boot Sizes (US):||7 & under||7 - 8.5||8.5 - 10.5||10.5+|
|Women's Boot Sizes (US):||8 & under||8 - 9.5||9.5 - 11.5||11.5+|