A true brain saver, this helmet from Triple Eight is packed with technology to help you worry less about the slams, and more about skating. The dual certified helmet is equipped with Triple Eight's innovative EPS Liner; the winner of the 2012 BIS World Innovation Award. EPS liner's are proven to reduce the g-force trauma to the head, and their collapsing cone design absorbs energy from a crash and spreads the force sideways within the liner instead of toward the head. Addition of MIPS technology adds a low-friction layer between the outer shell and the head absorbing rotational violence during a fall. Triple Eight sets the standard for helmets with this revolutionary brain bucket.
- CPSC 1203 Certified (USA - Skate/Bike)
- ASTM F1492 Certified (USA - Skate/Roller)
- This groundbreaking liner is constructed so it absorbs and redirects energy from an impact and reduces the g-forces exerted on your dome.
- Developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce rotational forces to the brain caused by angled impacts
- Two Sets of Fit Pads to Customize Fit
- Two Sets of Fit Pads for Customization
CPSC 1203 Certified (USA - Skate/Bike) - Meets the skate and bicycle helmet certification standards of the Federal Consumer Product Safety Commission. Designed to withstand a single high impact or multiple low impacts.
ASTM F1492 Certified (USA - Skate/Roller) - Meets the certification standards of the American Society for Testing and Materials to withstand multiple impacts in non-motorized recreational sports such as skateboarding and roller skating.
|Head Size (cm):||48.0 - 54.0|
|Head Size (in):||18.9 - 21.3|