Lizzie Armanto isn't just a great skateboarder, she is an icon. Lizzie is the only woman with her name currently on a signature skateboarding shoe, and for the Lizzie Pro she wanted something that was inclusive for everyone, but tailored to her own personal skating preferences. Vans and Lizzie brought together a beautiful blend of stability and board feel. With a universal fit, EcoCush™ foam insoles, DURACAP™ reinforcements, and VR3 certified materials, you can now know what it's like to walk a mile in Lizzie’s shoes.
- Lizzie Armanto
- 70% Bio-Based PU That is Similar to PopCush™
- Tanneries That Have Been Rated Gold or Silver for Environmental Responsibility
- Chrome-Free Suede.
- Organic Cotton Fabric was Used on the Lining Material, Quarter-Panels, and Tongues.
- Flip-up Heel Pull Tabs.
- 3D DURACAP™ Sidestripe Under the Quarter-Panels.
- DURACAP™ Toecaps.
- EcoCush™ Foam Low-Profile Sockliner.
- Locked-in Universal fit.
- Micro Waffle Pattern Grip.
- Brand new Bottom Plate Utilizes Flex Grooves.
- Zonal Waffle Lugs.
- One-Piece Updated Foxing.
- Rounded Bottom Edge of Outsole Provides That Broken in Feel.
- VR3 Certified Blend of Organic Cotton, Natural Rubber, Biobased Foam, and Suede Sourced From Leather Working Group.
- Duracap™ Reinforced Rubber Underlays in High-Wear Areas.
- Performance fit Developed From 3D Scans of Lizzie's Feet.
Duracap™ - Developed and tested to withstand the abuse of the Vans pro skateboarding team; reinforcement is provided through rubber underlays in the toebox and ollie-area for lasting durability to save you time and money.
SickStick™ - Taking inspiration from Vans' beloved original gum rubber formula, the SickStick formula is the grippiest and the stickiest gum sole in Vans history. Extensively tested by Vans' team riders, the formula is uniquely calibrated to deliver enhanced grip and durability, and also make a firm bind to the foxing tape, so you can be in complete control of your board.