With InfiDRY® 2-Layer Construction and infiLOFT® recycled insulation, this cozy jacket offers pro-level protection from the elements and comes in an Articulated Fit for comfort. The GLCR Hydra features Thermagraph™ Body Mapping Insulation and Jacket to Pant Interface for warm rides in mega-chilly weather.
- 2-Layer infiDRY® 20K Stretch Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped
- Fixed Hood
- Body: 70g / Sleeves: 40g
- Clo® Univa Duo 70% Recycled Insulation
- Front Hand Pocket Inner Key Clip
- Internal Tissue Pocket
- Internal Lip Balm Pocket
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket with Key Clip
- Internal 686 Jacquard Mesh Goggle/Storage Pocket
- Inner Smart Phone Pocket with Audio Cord Outlet
- Bemis® Seam Tape
- Hood Link System
- Vader Vent at Collar
- Comfortzone™ Body Mapping
- Air-Flo™ Mesh Lined Under Arm Vents
- Adjustable Helmet Compatible Hood
- Honeycomb Knit Fleece Inner Collar/Mouth Flap
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
- Adjustable Welded Cuffs
- Inner Thumb Grip
- Inner Lycra Wrist Gaiters
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Water-Resistant Center Front and Chest Pocket Zippers
- Adjustable Bottom Hem Cinch
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
infiLOFT™ - Circular-like filament groupings individually retain heat yet provide the air movement between each group. The end result is moisture resistance, loft-like feel with superior lightweight warmth.
Synthetic insulation is measured in grams, so a jacket with a 80g rating simply means that a 1 meter by 1 meter piece of that particular jacket's insulation weighs 80 grams. The higher the rating, the warmer the outerwear.
Bemis® Seam Tape - All 686 taped seams feature Bemis® branded taping to further ensure quality workmanship.
Hood Link System - An added clip to the one-cinch hood adjuster and a single loop inside your hood lets you compress this jacket easily for packing it away in a travel bag.
Vader Vent at Collar - A jacket hood with a more technically constructed laminated and perforated front collar venting system.