The Phase softshell jacket offers a stylish combination of layers to provide warmth and waterproofing setting you up for a good day outside.
- Softshell 3-Layer Bonded Stretch Fabric with Poly Fleece backing
- infiDRY® 10K + DWR
- Critically Taped
- Fixed Hood
- Shell Liner: Polyester Fleece
- Extra: Removable SMARTY® Polyester Fleece Snap-in Shirt Liner
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Dual Chest Pockets on Flannel
- Under Arm
- Modern Fit
- InfiDRY® Fabric Construction
- SMARTY® Layering System
- Death Grip Adjustable Cuffs
- Helmet Compatible One-Cinch Hood Adjustment
- Hood Link System
- Media Pocket
- Jacket to Pant Interface
- DWR Coating
- Audio Buttonhole in Chest Pocket
- Inner Thumb Grip
Critically Taped - On outerwear with critically taped seams you only have taping at the key points where potential leakage can occur. This is acceptable, or even advantageous if you live in a dry climate, if you're more concerned with breathability than dealing with wet weather then outerwear featuring critically taped seams is the way to go.
Modern Fit - Not too loose, not too slim, 686's Modern fit leaves enough room to accommodate all riding styles without sacrificing style.
InfiDRY® Fabric Construction - Using specialty fabrics and modern lamination techniques InfiDRY® fabrics are layered in a way that provides a one-way portal for moisture that is virtually impenetrable from the outside, yet allows your body’s sweat to evaporate and pass through the fabric from the inside out.
SMARTY® Layering System - A world-renowned detachable lining system that allows you to wear the garment in 3 different ways:
1) Keep the liner attached to its shell component for extra insulation and warmth
2) Zip the liner out so you can chill comfortably indoors
3) Wear the shell garment by itself for warmer, transitional weather
Death Grip Adjustable Cuffs - 2-way adjustable cuff tabs worn around the thumb or wrist.
Hood Link System - An added clip to the one-cinch hood adjuster and a single loop inside your hood lets you compress this jacket easily for packing it away in a travel bag.
Media Pocket - A jacket lining pocket with a media port for one's music playing device.
Jacket to Pant Interface - Connect your jacket to your pants for better protection from the elements.
DWR Coating - A Durable Water Resistant finish applied to the exterior of the garment.