The Mantra offers 20K of weatherproofing thanks to its lightweight and durable infiDRY® fabric construction plus its insulated with 70% recycled insulation to keep you cozy warm without a heavy impact on the environment.
- 2-Layer infiDRY® 20K Stretch Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped
- Body: 60
- Sleeves: 40
- Waffle Knit Fleece Inner Collar / Mouth Flap
- Front Hand Pocket with Inner Key Clip
- Internal Smart Phone Pocket with Audio Cord Outlet
- Internal 686 Jacquard Mesh Goggle / Storage Pocket
- Internal Lip Balm Pocket
- Internal Tissue Pocket
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket with Key Clip
- ComfortZone™ Insulation are engineered with body mapped insulation. Thicker insulation in the front and back panels insulate your core while thinner insulation in the arms and hoods keep bulk down and provide a freer range of motion.
- infiLOFT® Clo® Univa Duo 70% Recycled Insulation
- Bemis® Seam Tape
- InfiDRY® 2-Layer Construction
- Hood Link System
- YKK® AquaGuard Waterproof Zippers
- Adjustable Bottom Hem Cinch
- Adjustable Welded Cuffs
- Attached Adjustable Powder Skirt with Lycra Stretch Panel
- Inner Lycra Wrist Gaiters
- Inner Thumb Grip
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
infiLOFT™ - Circular-like filament groupings individually retain heat yet provide the air movement between each group. The end result is moisture resistance, loft-like feel with superior lightweight warmth.
Synthetic insulation is measured in grams, so a jacket with a 80g rating simply means that a 1 meter by 1 meter piece of that particular jacket's insulation weighs 80 grams. The higher the rating, the warmer the outerwear.
Bemis® Seam Tape - All 686 taped seams feature Bemis® branded taping to further ensure quality workmanship.
InfiDRY® 2-Layer Construction - Using specialty fabrics and modern lamination techniques InfiDRY® fabrics are layered in a way that provides a one-way portal for moisture that is virtually impenetrable from the outside, yet allows your body’s sweat to evaporate and pass through the fabric from the inside out. Helps to keep you warm and dry from the inside out.
Hood Link System - An added clip to the one-cinch hood adjuster and a single loop inside your hood lets you compress this jacket easily for packing it away in a travel bag.
YKK® AquaGuard Waterproof Zippers - The world's most trusted waterproof zipper. YKK AquaGuard zippers ensure smooth movement and water resistance out in the elements.