The Beast bibs use Airblaster's two-layer Eco-Vortex stretch fabric to create one of the most comfortable pairs of bibs yet, all with 30K waterproof protection. They feature hidden cuff cinch cords, mesh-lined zippered leg vents, an integrated heavy-duty nylon waist belt, and a two-way zipper at the front for easy pee-zy access. Get yourself the Beast bibs and let your inner-beast go wild.
- 2 Layer Laminated Eco-Vortex Fabric with 100% Recycled Outer Shell
- 5 Zippered Pockets
- Fully Taped
- Inner Thigh
- Mesh Gussets
- 100% Solution Dyed Taffeta Lining
- Relaxed Fit
- Beast Series
- Rudolf Biofinish 80/50 FC-Free Eco-DWR
- Articulated Knees
- Elastic Lower Leg Gaiters with Lace Hook
- Laminated Storm Flaps with Welded Bar Tacks
- Adjustable Elastic Shoulder Straps
- 2 Way Zipper at Center Front - Easy Pee-zy!
- Integrated Heavy Duty Woven nylon Waist Belt
- Ladder Lock Side Body Adjustments
- Hidden Draw Cord at Lower Leg Hem, For Optional Cuff Cinch
- Laser Cut Hypalon Beast Patch at Chest
Eco Vortex - Lightweight, densely woven Eco Vortex 30K/20K laminated outer fabric is a proprietary Airblaster combination that is made with recycled content and outperforms even the coveted Back Door-Tex. The tight structure of the micro dobby weave lends strength and natural water shedding ability, while keeping the finished weight to a mere 152g/m². The measurable performance comes from the advanced backing laminate, which provides unmatched 30,000mm waterproofing and 20,000g/m² breathability.
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
Beast Series - Descended from a lineage of alpine shred domination, beast is the culmination of 15 years of Airblaster outerwear evolution. Inspired and worn by the likes of Temple Cummins and Tim Eddy, this is outwear destined for legendary adventure. Beast series garments keep you warm, dry, and performing your best, even when mother nature throws her worst.
I'm 5'10" 205lbs and the XL fits perfectly.