The Anon Insight Goggles feature PERCEIVE Lens Technology for enhanced high-contrast terrain clarity in variable conditions. These goggles are over the glasses compatible and helmet-compatible as well, so you will have a secure fit along with maximum airflow for a comfortable ride.
- Dual Layer Face Foam
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane Frame
- Cylindrical Lens Technology
- Helmet Compatible
- PERCEIVE Lens Technology
- Bonus Lens Included
- Over the Glasses Compatible
- Anon W48 Warranty
- A Hydrophobic and Oleophobic Coating Provides Unmatched Smudge, Scratch, and Moisture Resistance on the Outer Lens Surface for Clear Optics and Easy Cleaning.
- No-Slip Silicone Strap Keeps the Goggles in Place so Riders Can Focus on the Terrain.
- Bonus Lens and Microfiber Goggle Bag Included.
- Full Perimeter Vent Channel Maximizes Airflow to Bring Fresh Air in and Move Hot Air and Moisture out for Clear Vision.
Dual Layer Face Foam - Anon’s variable layer face foams utilize moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, sealing out the elements while providing hours of riding comfort.
Thermoplastic Polyurethane Frame - Anon goggles are constructed with the highest quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). Thoroughly tested on hill and in the lab, Anon’s TPU has high resistance to abrasion, maintains consistent flexibility in changing temperatures and has superior elasticity to fit every face shape.
Cylindrical Lens Technology - Anon’s Cylindrical lens constructions are injected, not stamped, to eliminate optical distortion. Their Cylindrical lens construction utilizes de-centered injection technology, which tapers to a thinner profile on the edges for reduced peripheral distortion.
Helmet Compatible - This goggle is engineered for optimal helmet compatibility with correct strap lengths and goggle proportions for a proper, comfortable fit, to eliminate gaper gap, and to maximize ventilation airflow.
PERCEIVE Lens Technology - PERCEIVE Lens Technology provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition.
Over the Glasses Compatible - These goggles are specifically designed to fit comfortably over your prescription eyewear.
Anon W48 Warranty - All Anon products are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. The W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem Anon will have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.