The Anon M4 Cylindrical Goggles are equipped with Magna-Tech® quick-change technology and feature Magnetic Facemask Integration for superior variable lighting visibility. Peripheral impairment is a thing of the past with wall-to-wall vision and cylindrical lens technology, which helps to eliminate optical distortion and produces an unobstructed visual experience.
- Magna-Tech® Quick Lens Change Technology
- Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI®)
- Outlast Fog Management
- Triple Layer Face Foam
- Cylindrical Lens Technology
- ICT Integral Clarity Technology
- Wall-to-Wall Vision
- Helmet Compatible
- Anon W48 Warranty
- Unisex Frame Design.
- Lightweight, Dual-Molded PC-ABS/TPU Frame Combines a Rigid Outer Frame That Improves Lens Interface Performance and Rigidity with a Soft and Flexible Inner Frame That Maintains a Comfortable Fit on the Face.
- MFI® Face Mask, Bonus Lens, Microfiber Goggle Bag, and Lens Compression Case Included.
- A Hydrophobic and Oleophobic Coating Provides Unmatched Smudge, Scratch, and Moisture Resistance on the Outer Lens Surface for Clear Optics and Easy Cleaning.
- No-Slip Silicone Strap Keeps the Goggles in Place so Riders Can Focus on the Terrain.
- Full Perimeter Vent Channel Maximizes Airflow to Bring Fresh Air in and Move Hot Air and Moisture out for Clear Vision.
Magna-Tech® Quick Lens Change Technology - Magna-Tech® is the ultimate in effortless lens change innovation; it's the fastest and most advanced solution to swapping lens tints to date. Magnets are constructed in the frame and lens making the process simple enough you can swap lenses without even taking the goggle frame off your face.
Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI®) - Anon's 100% UV protective MFI® technology is the perfect solution for protecting your face, and simplifying your kit. The four magnetic connection points make sealing it to your goggle a snap and the reinforced perforated O² vents keep you fully covered while keeping your view fog-free.
Outlast Fog Management - Outlast Face Fleece is able to absorb, store and release heat proactively controlling the production of moisture before it begins allowing you to maintain a cooler climate inside your goggle no matter how hard you send it.
Triple Layer Face Foam - Anon’s variable layer face foams utilize moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, sealing out the elements while providing hours of riding comfort.
Cylindrical Lens Technology - Anon’s Cylindrical lens constructions are injected, not stamped, to eliminate optical distortion. Their Cylindrical lens construction utilizes de-centered injection technology, which tapers to a thinner profile on the edges for reduced peripheral distortion.
ICT Integral Clarity Technology - Anon ICT (Integral Clarity Technology) anti-fog coating delivers crystal clear vision, no matter what the elements throw at you. Starting with a porous cellulose inner lens surface for superior water shedding above and beyond standard acetate lenses, anon applies chemically etched ICT anti-fog treatment for long-lasting clarity. ICT works in tandem with Full Perimeter Channel Venting to evacuate warm, moist air from the lens area.
Wall-to-Wall Vision - High-performance riding demands the best possible field of vision. Wall-to-Wall incorporates optimal optics, low-profile frames and 40% thinner face foam, producing an ultra-close fit that eliminates the peripheral vision impairments of typical goggle construction. The result is a truly unobstructed viewing experience.
Helmet Compatible - This goggle is engineered for optimal helmet compatibility with correct strap lengths and goggle proportions for a proper, comfortable fit, to eliminate gaper gap, and to maximize ventilation airflow.
Anon W48 Warranty - All Anon products are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase. The W48 Warranty Program ensures that should you have a problem Anon will have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within two business days of receiving it.