Burton Limelight Step On Snowboard Boots/Bindings Package 2020
Enter a whole new level of ease and board-feel when you get the Limelight duo. Burton's Step On binding/boot system features all-mountain boots with a fast, BOA® coiler closure system. Both the bindings and boots have a medium-flex and being able to click into place without messing with buckles and ratchets is awesome, something every skill level can appreciate.
- BOA® Coiler Lacing + New England Rope
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil Underfoot
- Toe Cleat
- Imprint™ 2 Liner
- Lock-Up Cuff Liner Wrap
- Plush Cuff 1.0 Liner Wrap
- Heat Moldable
- Step On™ Backstay
- PowerUP Tongue
- Step On™ EST® Outsole
- Recycled Rubber Outsole
- 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Baseplate - Responsive yet still plenty playful.
- Re:Flex increases board flex and feel by a whopping 71%, all in a package that's compatible with any platter, including 4-Hole insert patterns, Burton 3D hole patterns and the latest generation of The Channel.
- The ergonomic design of a one-piece, canted hi-back follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and give you immediate response.
- Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero-Lean design. As always, you can still choose to crank 'em forward using the FLAD™ for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- A full-coverage, cushioned platform that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate at the heel, its stealth trap door design lifts at the heel on Disc bindings and on the toe on Re:Flex bindings, making it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- Compatible with all major mounting systems
- Total Comfort Construction
- 1:1 Boot Lasting
- 1 Year Warranty
BOA® Coiler Lacing + New England Rope - All Burton men’s, women’s, and youth boots with Boa® have been upgraded with the virtually indestructible, Warrantied for Life performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces.
Built with a re-designed inner Coiler™ spool to route the laces, the dial-it-in system retains its quick, easy, and effective lace adjustment. Natural fiber ropes equal a more natural flex and feel for greater all-day comfort. Available in single and dual zone set-ups, the system quickly loosens or tightens with simple twists of the Boa dial.
3M Thinsulate Insulation - Twice as warm as other insulation of equal thickness, it provides warmth even when wet.
Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil Underfoot - This low-profile and lightweight foil underneath your liner reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
Imprint™ 2 Liner - Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed is a lightweight and long-lasting. EVA cushioning helps minimize impacts so you can charge harder for longer.
Lock-Up Cuff offers a super low-profile inner cuff that carries the laces across the forefoot, and around the ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
Inner Lace Lock makes exiting a cinch with the one-handed release tab.
Lightweight Power Panels ensure that your boots provide the same flex, rebound and support on day 100 as they did on day 1. They’re built using memory materials, which even after being deeply flexed, enable both the liner and shell to snap back into their original position.
Hook and Loop Liner Closure.
Lock-Up Cuff Liner Wrap - This super low-profile inner cuff carries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
Plush Cuff 1.0 Liner Wrap - The Plush Cuff hugs your calf like no other thanks to a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining.
Step On™ Backstay - This Burton back stay was made specifically for their Step On boots to shave weight and enhance material to material grip. This results in a more direct energy transfer from boot to binding to board for reduced fatigue.
PowerUP Tongue - This dual density tongue offers greater response than the previous Thin Profile 3D Molded tongue with improved rebound and durability.
Step On™ EST® Outsole - EST® provides you with a more direct connection to your board by eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole. This in turn lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel to create a more surf/skate like feel without sacrificing on cushioning.
Total Comfort Construction - Get an instantly broken in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's new industry exclusive toe box construction eliminates the break in period for a fit that feels just as good from shop floor to season opener, and every day thereafter.
1:1 Boot Lasting - Every Burton liner is factory molded with the "Last" inside the shell to ensure a superior, out-of-box fit with precise, liner-to-shell integration. 1:1 lasting means that every half and full size liner gets a matching half and full size shell and outsole for the best possible fit with the smallest possible footprint.
1 Year Warranty - Covered under manufacturer warranty for 1 year from the time of purchase. Warranty includes manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship only and DOES NOT cover damage due to normal wear and tear, damage from resting your board's edge on your boot while on the chairlift, or damage caused by any modification done outside the manufacturer's facility.