Starting with a blend of paraffin, just like Nitrous, Dakine adds a synthetic fluorine in the making of this wax to further reduce friction in most snow conditions, making it one of the highest performing waxes on the market. As the name suggests, the Indy is designed for hot waxing, but secretly it also works great as a rub-on.
- Hot Wax
- Choose Cold for temperatures below 20F [ -7C ]
- Warm for temperatures above 26F [ -3C ]
- Or All Temp for all snow conditions
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Hot waxing recommended, but can also be rubbed on
- Added synthetic flouro for best performance