The Team Excursion gloves are for anyone who needs the best in warmth and functionality. For warmth, a wool blend lining and PrimaLoft™ Gold insulation are used inside of a 4-way Gore Active construction to provide improved movement. These have been rated with a five (out of five) for warmth from Dakine so you can expect to feel all your fingers throughout the day.
- PrimaLoft™ Gold
- 100% DWR Goat Leather
- 360g Wool blend
- 64% Wool, 20% Polyester, 16% Nylon
- GORE-TEX® Insert
- Over Cuff
- 4-Way Stretch Soft Shell and Leather with DWR Coating
- (41% Boat Leather, 41% Nylon, 10% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Durable high-density nylon / spandex shell with a highly breathable laminate plus a DWR finish.
- Gore Active Technology
- Slip on Stretch to Fit with Adjustable Hook and Loop Closure
PrimaLoft™ Gold - PrimaLoft Gold Insulation is a premier microfiber insulation that mimics the softness, warmth and packability of 750 fill power down. It’s compressible, breathable and offers superior water repellency so you remain dry, warm and comfortable even in extreme conditions.
GORE-TEX® Insert - Waterproof and breathable, the GORE-TEX membrane is also windproof and lightweight for maximum comfort and dexterity. All Gore-Tex inserts include the exclusive Gore-Tex Guaranteed To Keep You Dry promise.
Gore Active Technology - An optimized construction system of inner lining, membrane, and and outer material to enhance breathability for a range of activity levels.