The original, Jessup was the first to bring silicon carbide grip tape to the skateboard industry. Jessup has been making the best grip tape since 1975, they've gripped over 25 million decks and they've made over 70 million feet of grip tape.
- Jessup tape sticks tricks, it gives you a stable platform for ultimate control
- Laminated and Solvent Based Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Layers create rock-solid bonding to all boards in any environment. Jessup sticks to your board no matter what
- Jessup's "SUPERTOUGH" Silicon Carbide Grip Formula conforms to all deck concaves, is easy to trim out, and won't tear like other tapes
- Jessup's Silicon Carbide grit never wears out, and will outlive any grip tape in the world
- Jessup's superior quality grip tape is available at all authorized dealers. Ask for JESSUP by name
2. To me, it looks almost salmon colored in the picture, but it is actually the exact color of a cheeto puff lol. Honestly looks like you're riding a big ol cheeto around.
3. It's actually just slightly see through. To my surprise, i could faintly see the habitat logo on the top of my board, which was cool tbh!
Overall quality was awesome, I've been riding it for a while now and it's still grippy, but not too grippy. Which is great in my opinion!