This super comfy, do-everything jacket is perfect for those chilly days on the hill with its high performance body mapped fabric, Primaloft Bio insulation and comfy relaxed fit.
- 46% Recycled Polyester, 54% Polyester 4-way Stretch Ripstop Face Fabric combined with 58% Recycled Polyester, 42% Polyester 75D Mechanical Stretch Face Fabric
- Full Laminated Hydrophilic Clear Membrane with PFC-Free DWR
- 100% Recycled Polyester Lining
- Two large external chest pockets
- Minimalist phone keeper
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zipped internal chest pocket
- Two large internal drop pockets
- Forearm pass pocket
- 950 gr / 33.51 oz
- Anti-fog breath vent
- Helmet compatible hood
- Huck proof powder skirt
- Fully taped seams
- Arm pit vents
- YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® zippers
- YKK Natulon® recycled zips
- Adjustable waist with cord locks
- Recycled polyester zip pull cords
- Recycled polyester adjuster cords
- Tri-pull adjustable hood with cord locks
- bluesign® Approved
Primaloft® - Originally developed for the military, Primaloft’s extremely lightweight core structure suspends millions of air particles in a microfiber mesh. These microscopic air particles repel water while trapping heat to keep you warm in the nastiest conditions, even after repeated washings. Primaloft® is compressible, breathable and offers superior water repellency so you remain dry, warm and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 - Certifying that fabric is free of harmful chemicals and dye wastewater is properly treated to preserve the health of the environment.
Recycled Polyester - Saves about 4.5 plastic bottles from the landfill per garment.
bluesign® Approved - bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and environment.