Jones Peak Bagger Jacket
The Peak Bagger is a lightweight jacket in Jones' new clothing line built for dynamic days in the mountains. The Jones exclusive fabric is soft to the touch, plus it's abrasion resistant and features a remarkable 4-way stretch plus 20k of waterproofing and 40k of breathable performance. Perfect for all day excursions no matter the weather!
- 52% Recycled nylon, 36% Nylon, 12% Spandex Double Weave Face Fabric 90Dx160D with PFC-Free DWR
- Made with Bluesign® Certified Materials
- Hand Pockets
- External Chest Pocket
- Internal Drop Pockets
- Fully Taped
- Oeko-Tex textiles and fabrics are certified free of harmful chemicals and are safe for human use.
- 540 gr / 19.05 oz. (size M)
- Adjustable Waist with Cord Locks
- Tri-Pull Adjustable Hood with Cord Locks
- Recycled Polyester Adjuster Cords
- Recycled Polyester Zip Pull Cords
- YYK Natulon® Recycled Zips
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Anti-Fog Breath Vent
Fully Taped - Having outerwear with fully taped seams means that on the inside of the jacket all the seams are covered in tape to provide the most effective waterproofing. It can be considered a key feature if you live in a wet climate or are planning on wearing the jacket during heavy rains. The downside is that due to the full taping there is less breathability than you'd experience with critically taped seams.
bluesign® Approved - bluesign® offers the highest level of consumer safety employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and environment.
RECCO® - RECCO® is an advanced avalanche rescue system hidden in this outerwear that will save your butt when you need it. RECCO® is utilized by more than 700 rescue organizations worldwide to assist in the efficient location of burials. RECCO® technology enables rapid directional pinpointing of a victim's precise location using harmonic radar. Hopefully you'll never have to use it, but if you do you'll be glad it's there.