The County is L1's new workwear-inspired jumpsuit that is sure to make a statement on the mountain. Warm and waterproof, this one-piece is perfect for satisfying the outlaw at heart.
- Outershell: 100% Polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Insulation: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Upper Body, Vents, Hand Pocket Bags: 100% Polyester
- Critically Taped
- Inner Thigh
- Mesh Gussets
- Zippered Denim-Style Hand Pockets
- Zippered Denim-Style Back Pockets
- Chest Pocket with Flap
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Key Clip
- Soft Tricot Lined Waistband and Fly
- Rib Sleeve Gaiter
- Zip Leg Gussets
- Snow Gaiters with Gripper Elastic
- Boot Hook
Critically Taped - On outerwear with critically taped seams you only have taping at the key points where potential leakage can occur. This is acceptable, or even advantageous if you live in a dry climate, if you're more concerned with breathability than dealing with wet weather then outerwear featuring critically taped seams is the way to go.
Synthetic insulation is measured in grams, so a jacket with a 80g rating simply means that a 1 meter by 1 meter piece of that particular jacket's insulation weighs 80 grams. The higher the rating, the warmer the outerwear.