- NetPlus® 100% Postconsumer Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- Handwarmer Pockets With Welted Zippers.
- Internal Drop-in Pockets for Added Storage.
- Internal Zippered Chest Pocket Converts to Stuffsack With Carabiner Clip-in Loop.
- Made in Bangladesh.
- PFC-Free DWR Finish.
- Includes a Repair Patch.
- Nylon-Bound Elastic Cuffs.
- Adjustable Drawcord Hem.
- Center-Front Zipper Has an Interior Storm Flap and Zipper Garage at Chin.
- 100% Responsible Down Standard Certified by Control Union (CU 880272).
- Patagonia Supports Mamata, an Organization That Provides Essential Services For the Workers That Made This Product.
NetPlus® - NetPlus® is made from discarded fishing nets that are collected in fishing communities in South America. These nets are sorted, cleaned, and shredded in Chile, which in turn has helped to keep more than 28 tons of plastic waste out of our oceans.
Recycled Nylon - Nylon accounts for about 10% of ocean debris. By purchasing a product made with recycled nylon you are helping to minimize the growth of the 5.25 trillion pieces of plastic debris in the ocean.
Down - Down is the lightest and warmest option when it comes to outerwear insulation, the only drawbacks with down is it doesn't perform well in wet conditions and it's more expensive. Synthetics will dry faster than down and are easier to clean, but can't beat down when it comes to performing in very cold and dry weather.
A fill power rating measures the number of cubic inches that one ounce of that particular down will occupy, so a jacket with a 800 fill power rating will be warmer than a jacket with a fill power rating of 500.