When old meets new, you can presume that some good will come of it. This Synchilla® recycled polyester Snap-T Pullover is made with double-sided fleece for warmth and has an anti-pilling finish so your jacket stays looking brand new.
- Body: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Placket and Pocket: 100% Nylon Plain Weave
- Left Chest Button Snap Pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing
- Hip Length.
- Y-Joint Sleeves.
- Made in Nicaragua.
- Double-Sided Fleece With an Anti-Pilling Finish.
- Classic Pullover Snap-T Four-Snap Nylon Front Placket.
- Spandex-Trimmed Cuffs and Hem With Shape-Holding, Abrasion-Resistant Spandex.
Recycled Polyester - Saves about 4.5 plastic bottles from the landfill per garment.
Fair Trade Certified™ Sewing - For every Fair Trade Certified™ item produced for Patagonia, they pay a community-development premium. The money goes into an account controlled by the cooperative of farmers or association of factory workers who decide how best to use it. The funds are designated for social, economic and environmental development projects. For example, cotton farmers may choose to use the money for agricultural improvements, rainwater catchment systems or to build a school or a health clinic. Workers in Fair Trade factories may invest in healthcare for their children, bicycles for easier transit to and from work or a cash bonus.
All workers in the factories and farms that make Fair Trade Certified™ clothing benefit from the funds, whether they work directly on Patagonia products or not.