Your California Consumer Privacy Act Rights
You can submit two types of requests:
- Request to Know: Tactics will provide you information about how we have collected, used, and shared information about you in the past 12 months.
- Request to Delete: Tactics will delete any information that we have about you, unless the specific data is covered by an exception in the law. Deletions are permanent, and cannot be reversed.
Please note that the CCPA prohibits the disclosure of certain personal information such as account passwords and credit card account numbers. In addition, the CCPA also exempts from deletion several classes of information that we retain in order to:
- Complete and fulfill your orders;
- Facilitate the terms of any product warranties or recalls;
- Provide a product or customer service you request or are reasonably anticipated to request;
- Protect against deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us and are compatible with the context in which you provided the information;
- Comply with our legal obligations.