- 0.68 lb/ea (312g) - 1.37 lb/pr (624g) - Reg
- Compatible with all Tesla and T1 bindings
- Made from a proprietary thermoplastic molded over the top of the aluminum crampon, is extremely durable and allows for smooth crampon installation and removal
- Features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space
- Crampon teeth are fully engaged when used with or without the WhammyBar for maximum security
- Climbing wire pushes crampon teeth fully into the snow for secure ascents on steep terrain and in firm conditions
Made in the USA - All of Spark R&D's products are manufactured and/or assembled at their own small shop in Bozeman, Montana USA, since 2006. With a view of the Bridger Mountains right outside their window, Spark R&D designs and builds splitboard bindings and accessories with backcountry performance coming first.
From machining to anodizing, laser engraving to assembly – everything is done by a skilled team of workers who are passionate splitboarders. Spark R&D continues to step it up; seeking perfection based on customer needs and rider feedback, keeping pace with the rapidly expanding splitboarding community.