A big improvement on all puck systems, the Spark Pucks are highly adjustable and unique. With ground breaking technology like oversized aluminum discs that overlap the binding channels for maximum strength and rigidity, +/- a quarter inch (6.5mm) of toe/heel adjustment for perfect centering and +/- 30 degree angle adjustments for infinite stance width and setback, these pucks are about as top notch as it gets. The bindings slide on soft nylon for effortless installation so grab some Spark Pucks, dial in your splitboard and hit the steeps without worry.
- Oversize aluminum center disc overlaps binding channels for maximum strength and rigidity.
- +/- quarter inch (6.5mm) of toe/heel adjustment allows for perfect centering. An industry first!
- +/- 30 degree angle adjustments; infinite stance width and setback adjustments.
- Bindings slide on soft nylon for effortless installation.
- Compatible with all Spark R&D and other brands' puck compatible splitboard bindings (with the exception of the K2 Kwicker).
- Not compatible with DIY splitboards (unless the Voile factory hole pattern was used) or channel style boards from Voile, Burton, and K2.
- Please note: Spark Puck screws are not compatible with Spark Canted Pucks.
- 10.02oz/pr (284g)