Vans developed this shoe specifically for BMX riders. The brand new BMX Style 114 Shoes provide support and durability by including DURACAP™ in high-wear areas, a PopCush™ sock liner for additional impact protection, a Wafflecup™ construction for a vulcanized feel, and VDFPR (Van Doren Factory Pedal Recipe) for enhanced pedal grip. With all of this support, you will be able to keep riding longer without having to sacrifice your feet in the process.
- Suede, 10 oz Canvas, and TecTuff Leather Uppers
- Gum Rubber Compound Specifically Formulated to Enhance Pedal Grip and Durability
- Wafflecup™ Construction
- DURACAP™ Underlays in High-Wear Areas.
- Medial Sidewall Crank Bash Reinforcements.
- Internal Tongue Strap to Lock Your Foot in Place.
- VDFPR is Only Available on BMX WaffleCup™ Construction.
- Tested and Approved by the Vans Innovation Team and the Top Factory Team Riders.
PopCush™ - Vans' PopCush insoles snap back and won't pack! This proprietary foam compound was meticulously tuned and tested for impact protection, superior cushioning, and custom energy return. This upgraded foam performs better than Vans' UltraCush™ compound for all types of skating so you can skate longer and go harder than ever before.
Wafflecup™ Construction - A vulcanized cupsole? YES. This revolutionary construction offers skaters the support of a cupsole with the board feel of a vulcanized shoe.
Duracap™ - Developed and tested to withstand the abuse of the Vans pro skateboarding team; reinforcement is provided through rubber underlays in the toebox and ollie-area for lasting durability to save you time and money.