Arthur Longo's signature pullover is built with Volcom's 91 Fit which is relaxed but not oversized with drop-shoulders and a slightly shorter length for all season comfort and style. Oversized hand pockets offer space for oversized hands, and trinkets, while V-Science tech offers supreme durability and fine weatherproofing for the gnarly storms of winter.
- V-Science 2-Layer Supreme Twill with Non-Fluorinated DWR
- Oversize 8.5" Handwarmer Pockets with Brushed Tricot Lining
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Arthur Longo
- Critically Taped
- Hidden Toggle Cinch Hood
- Super Suede Chin Guard
- V-Science Breathable Lining System
- Zip Tech® Jacket to Pant Interface
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vent, Side Opening Has 2-Way Zipper
- Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Self Encased Elastic Cuff System
Critically Taped - On outerwear with critically taped seams you only have taping at the key points where potential leakage can occur. This is acceptable, or even advantageous if you live in a dry climate, if you're more concerned with breathability than dealing with wet weather then outerwear featuring critically taped seams is the way to go.
Zip Tech® Jacket to Pant Interface - Nothing lowers motivation faster than snow jammed down your pants and up the back of your jacket. A V-Co patented invention Zip Tech® allows you to zip the powder skirt of any Volcom jacket to any Volcom pant, keeping snow out and heat in with no restriction of movement.