Volcom went to the next level in designing the Volcom Stone Trail Master Pants. Combining utility with function, these pants feature lightweight materials that are moisture resistant while optimizing mobility and a self packing zip pouch on the left pocket for ease of stow and travel.
- Zip Fly
- Side Leg Utility Pocket With Velcro Closure.
- Hidden Utility Pocket With Zipper Closure on Right Leg Panel.
- Hand Pocket Coin Catch.
- Oversized Coin Pocket.
- Left Zipper Pocket for Packing Pants Into.
- Front Hand Pockets.
- Back Pocket.
- DWR Finish
- 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane
- Leg Patch Reinforcements.
- Retractable REPREVE® Drawcord on Waistband.
- Elastic Binding.
- Lining at Interior Waistband.
- Reversible and Packable Vertical Zip Pocket.
- Closed Cell Mesh Crotch Gusset.
- Stretch Leg Seams.
- V.Co-Tech™ Lightweight Materials.
- V.Co-Tech™ Mobility.
- V.Co-Tech™ Resist
- V.Co-Tech™ Self Packing
How to Measure Inseam:
Measure from the crotch to the floor without wearing shoes.
How to Measure Leg Opening:
Lay the pants/jeans flat on a table and measure from one side of the leg opening to the other. Multiply the result by 2.
How to Measure Rise:
The rise is the distance from the crotch to the top of the belt-line above the fly.
Lay the pants/jeans flat on a table. Start where the inseam begins at the crotch and measure from there to the belt-line.
DWR Finish - A Durable Water Resistant finish applied to the exterior of the garment.
REPREVE® Recycled Fiber - Fibers transformed from recycled plastic waste, REPREVE® is the leading performance fiber made from recycled materials. Every garment made with REPREVE® means less plastic waste in landfills and in the ocean, and they are tirelessly working to meet their goal of "30 billion recycled bottles by 2022."