- 2-Layer infiDRY® 10K Fabric + DWR
- Critically Taped
- Fixed Hood
- Body: 80
- Sleeves: 60
- Hood: 40
- Internal Smart Phone Pocket with Audio Cord Outlet
- Internal 686 Jacquard Mesh Goggle/Storage Pocket
- Full Velcro Closure Sleeve Pass Pocket with Key Clip
- Front Hand Pocket with Inner Key Clip
- Bemis® Seam Tape
- InfiDRY® 2-Layer Construction
- Death Grip Adjustable Cuffs
- Comfort Zone Body Mapping
- Air-Flo™ Mesh Lined Under Arm Vents
- Front Hood Drawcord Adjustment
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Tricot Inner Collar/Mouth Flap
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
- Inner Thumb Grip
- Attached Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Adjustable Bottom Hem Cinch
Critically Taped - On outerwear with critically taped seams you only have taping at the key points where potential leakage can occur. This is acceptable, or even advantageous if you live in a dry climate, if you're more concerned with breathability than dealing with wet weather then outerwear featuring critically taped seams is the way to go.
infiLOFT™ - Circular-like filament groupings individually retain heat yet provide the air movement between each group. The end result is moisture resistance, loft-like feel with superior lightweight warmth.
Synthetic insulation is measured in grams, so a jacket with a 80g rating simply means that a 1 meter by 1 meter piece of that particular jacket's insulation weighs 80 grams. The higher the rating, the warmer the outerwear.
Bemis® Seam Tape - All 686 taped seams feature Bemis® branded taping to further ensure quality workmanship.
InfiDRY® 2-Layer Construction - Using specialty fabrics and modern lamination techniques InfiDRY® fabrics are layered in a way that provides a one-way portal for moisture that is virtually impenetrable from the outside, yet allows your body’s sweat to evaporate and pass through the fabric from the inside out. Helps to keep you warm and dry from the inside out.
Death Grip Adjustable Cuffs - 2-way adjustable cuff tabs worn around the thumb or wrist.