This product has not been medically tested. According to the CDC, surgical masks and N95 respirators are in short supply and should be reserved for healthcare workers or other medical first responders. The CDC recommends that people wear a cloth face covering to cover their nose and mouth in the community setting. This is to protect people around you if you are infected but do not have symptoms.
- Stretch Fabric
- UPF 50+ Protection
- Quick Dry Synthetic Fabric
- Made in the USA
- Daily Respiratory Protection
- Public Facing Employees
- Necessary Social Engagement (Groceries, Etc.)
- Public Health Risk Mitigation
- For Every Pack Sold, BlackStrap Will Donate Masks To Community Agencies And Individuals In Need
- Keeping American Textile Workers Alive
- Keeping Waste Fabric Out Of Landfills
- Reusable & Machine Wash/Dry
- True Product Of The USA
- Every Purchase Helps Others
- Tight Weave Fabric
- Machine Washable
- One Size Fits Most
- Soft Touch Binding
Antimicrobial - Fabric fights odors to keep the stank out.
UPF 50+ Protection - Blocks 98% of UV rays.
Quick Dry Synthetic Fabric - BlackStrap products are designed to maintain your body temperature and act as an extension of your outerwear.
Made in the USA - All BlackStrap products feature 100% USA milled tri-blend fabrics
Waste Zero Program - Protecting Your Gear While Protecting The Environment
1. 97% of all waste or scrap material at BlackStrap is now converted to other products. Keeping that out of landfills. They estimate these efforts will keep almost 23,000 yards of fabric out of a landing fill this year alone. That is 11.5 tons of waste. Pretty cool!
2. 100% Certified Eco-Friendly Inks
3. Eucalyptus Paper in Production process - 100% renewal resource
4. 100% Recycled packaging on all BlackStrap products
5. 100% Hydro Electric powered Facility