The Micro mitt from Crab Grab is a shrunken version of the Cinch glove. Built with Hand Sandwich Construction™ with extra thick PrimaLoft® insulation and a Hipora® membrane insert, these gloves to keep your hands warm and dry all session long. The Cinch Cuff™ pulls the hand opening snug so you can easily slip it over or under your jacket sleeve.
- 2-Layer Nylon Ripstop + DWR
- Tacky Touch Polyurethane Palms
- Crab Grabs Hand Sandwich Construction™ puts extra insulation on the back of the hand where your hands lose the most heat. The palms have less insulation to increase grip and dexterity.
- Crunch Grip™ Thumbs
- Cinch Cuff
- Stretchy Wrist Leash
- Micro Buckle Connector Clip
- Soft Flocked Suede Thumb-Back (Nose Wipe)
PrimaLoft™ - Originally developed for the military, Primaloft’s extremely lightweight core structure suspends millions of air particles in a microfiber mesh. These microscopic air particles repel water while trapping heat to keep you warm in the nastiest conditions, even after repeated washings. Primaloft is compressible, breathable and offers superior water repellency so you remain dry, warm and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
Hipora® - A highly waterproof/breatheable 15K insert that will keep the water out while letting your hands breathe.