The L1 Aftershock is a groundbreaking and multifaceted unisex winter staple made tough with premium materials that keep you dry in gnarly weather. This environmentally conscious jacket features a PFC-free DWR coating, and Recycled Polyester lining and insulation for water-resilient warmth with high breathability.
- Micro Ripstop 2L Fabric
- Outershell: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Powder Skirt, Lower Body, Sleeves: 100% Nylon Eco Yarn
- Hand Pockets and Chin Guard: 100% Polyester
- Sleeve Gaiters: 80% Nylon 20% Spandex
- DWR Coating
- 3/4 Water Repellent Center Front Zip
- Water Repellent Zip Hand Pockets
- Right Side Entry Zip And Double Mesh Lined Underarm Vent Zips
- Large Mid-Chest Pocket With Zip And Covered Flap
- Shock Cord Front Hood And Hem Adjustment
- Soft Chin Guard
- Inner Storm Flap
- Print Lining
- Jacket To Pant Snap Away Powder Skirt
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Stretch Sleeve Gaiters With Thumbhole
- Key Clip
Synthetic insulation is measured in grams, so a jacket with a 80g rating simply means that a 1 meter by 1 meter piece of that particular jacket's insulation weighs 80 grams. The higher the rating, the warmer the outerwear.
DWR Coating - A Durable Water Resistant finish applied to the exterior of the garment.