Back by popular demand, the Aftershock jacket offers the best of style and functionality updated with a new quilting pattern and fresh colors to keep you cozy all winter long.
- Outershell: 100% Polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Insulation: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Sleeves, Lower Body, Powder Skirt: 100% Nylon
- Critically Taped
- Fixed Hood
- Zip Hand Pockets
- Under Arm
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Water Resistant Zippers
- Key Clip
- DWR Coating
- 2-Way Side Entry Zip Doubles as Underarm Vent
- Shock Cord Hood Adjustment
- Mesh Breathing Vents
- Soft Chin Guard
- Inner Storm Flap
- Jacket-To-Pant Snap Away Powder Skirt
- Stretch Gaiter with Thumbhole
Critically Taped - On outerwear with critically taped seams you only have taping at the key points where potential leakage can occur. This is acceptable, or even advantageous if you live in a dry climate, if you're more concerned with breathability than dealing with wet weather then outerwear featuring critically taped seams is the way to go.
Synthetic insulation is measured in grams, so a jacket with a 80g rating simply means that a 1 meter by 1 meter piece of that particular jacket's insulation weighs 80 grams. The higher the rating, the warmer the outerwear.
DWR Coating - A Durable Water Resistant finish applied to the exterior of the garment.