The Nike SB Shane Premium skate shoes can be traditionally laced-up or laced through the ghillie loops for an optimized fit. A Shane O'Neil sun logo inspired from his initials on the sock liner, heel, and under the tongue adds a subtle allure to these suede skate shoes.
- Shane O'Neill
- EVA Foam Sockliner
- Zoom Air Units in Insole
- Extended Rubber toe Bumper for Additional Durability to This High-Wear Area.
- Taping Between the Midsole and Upper Helps to Create a More Consistent Flick.
- Rubber has Been Thinned out in key Areas for Reduced Weight and a Broken-in Feel Right out of the box.
- "Shane" is Printed on the Sockliner, Under the Tongue and on the Heel. (The Sun-Inspired Logo is a Mash-up of Shane's Initials).
- Can Lace-up Your Shoes the Traditional way, or by Lacing Through the Ghillie Loops.
Vulcanized - “Vulc” shoes are light, flexible and break in quickly. These don't provide as much foot protection as cupsoles, but they are preferred if you’re looking for good board feel in a shoe with less weight and bulk.
EVA Foam Sockliner - Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA) insoles are a firmer material than you would find on standard orthotic insoles to offer better shock absorption while reducing the weight of the overall shoe.
Zoom Air Units in Insole - Independent Nike Zoom Air units provide incredibly thin cushioning and bring the foot closer to the ground for enhanced stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements.
After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air units quickly bounce back into shape, providing a responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you’re on.