Make hauling your gear as seamless as possible with this cavernous backpack. The Nixon Hauler 35L II Backpack has a zippered shoe compartment to keep your kicks separated from your gear, and with skate straps, you don't have to worry about lugging your deck around town by hand.
- Skateboard Straps
- Water Resistant
- 16" Laptop
- Waist Strap
- Chest Strap
- Exterior: 600D Polyester Made From Water-Resistant Recycled Plastics. Bottom Panel: 1200D Ballistic Recycled PET. Interior: 200D Polyester Made From Recycled PET.
- Laptop Storage With External Zipper Access.
- Small Removable Mesh Pocket Attached to the Strap.
- Large Main Compartment Features Internal Organizers.
- Zippered Shoe/Towel Compartment Keeps Wet or Dirty Gear Separated.
Waist Strap - Keeps your pack in place when you're moving, something you absolutely want on a pack that's going to be seeing any action.
Chest Strap - Assists with load distribution on your back.
Here's what I was expecting: abrasion resistant textile material for the outside. Better quality straps with METAL D rings. Larger tool and shoe compartments Hard sided laptop compartment. Larger interior pockets.
Everything could have been larger and better quality.